I recently read an article where the Democrat operative was calling the Tea Party members a bunch of bigoted racists. An actual study showed this not to be the case.
But which party has the actual history of being the bigoted racist party? Why, that would be the Democratic Party. And have you hear them apologize for this history? Nah. Neither have I. Here are some bullet points that you can follow to read up more on the racist Democrats.
- The Civil War: Democrats Seceded From The Union to Preserve Slavery
- Jim Crow Laws that mandated racial segregation were established in Southern States by Democrats
- In 1963 Governor George Wallace stood in front of the doors of the Foster Auditorium of the University of Alabama to prevent black students from entering. Wallace was a Democrat.
- Senator Robert Byrd, senator for West Virginia, was a Grand Wizard in the KKK. Although he apologized no one ever considered this past life a reason for him to resign? I guess it's the same reasoning that allowed Ted Kennedy, after letting Mary Jo Kapechne drown, to keep his Senate seat, never holding him accountable. Amazing. BTW, Ted Kennedy was a Democrat.
- I recommend you check out two websites that do a more comprehensive job of bullet pointing the Democrats atrocious history of suppressing blacks. Black & Right and Black Republican.
There are a whole host of proactive things the Republicans did that these guys mention as well.